Slideshow Widget

Connect

Amanda + Casey | Are Married | Canopy Creek Farms

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Finally getting a chance to blog some of my weddings from this past Summer! First up is Amanda & Casey! They had such a fun wedding at Canopy Creek Farms! I am in love with this venue as well as this gorgeous couple! Each image is just stunning! I was so happy to be able to capture such an important day for them!

If you are a bride looking for a Gorgeous location be sure to check out http://www.canopycreekfarm.com/

Nothing more to be said, I will let the images speak for themselves!








One Response to “Amanda + Casey | Are Married | Canopy Creek Farms”

  1. I was looking for a venue that was modern with neutral colors & background and thus chose this place for my vow renewal this past summer.

    ReplyDelete