Slideshow Widget

Connect

Luke | Dayton, Oh| Newborn Photographer

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

This little guy was absolutely perfect! Those chubby little cheeks......ahhh I could just eat him up! I loved every second of this session. He was pretty calm and cooperative for the most part and made my job much easier! I was also so excited to incorporate a special "Hatcher" guitar into his session. This was a guitar designed by his Daddy and he proudly posed like a champ for us! 


I have truly found my calling in these precious little babes. Nothing gives me more joy than to be able to help a sweet family eternally freeze this amazing time.  Here are some of my favorites from little Luke's session! I will warn you....lots of sweetness ahead  :)

                                      

















Post a Comment